Now I am back at the house and need to get showered and then it's t-shirt time! haha I hope you all are having a good week. It's Friday Eve! :)xoxo
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Highlights :)
Wow I am such a terrible blogger these days! I am getting really good at writing one sentence about my day and calling it quits :) I guess something is better than nothing?! I do not have the luxury of being able to get on at work anymore and it makes me sad. haha Anyways, today was a busy day at work and then right after I had soccer practice. I went straight from there to get my hair done :) I love it. I went for some copper highlights for the fall. ♥

Now I am back at the house and need to get showered and then it's t-shirt time! haha I hope you all are having a good week. It's Friday Eve! :)xoxo
Now I am back at the house and need to get showered and then it's t-shirt time! haha I hope you all are having a good week. It's Friday Eve! :)xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oooh - this makes me want to get my hair done. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the color! Perfect for Fall :)
ReplyDeleteOoh I LOVE your hair!! I just scheduled an appointment for me to get highlights done yesterday also - something about the cooler weather makes me want a change. Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove the color! It's perfect for the new season. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!!! I used to have copper highlights similar to that, but I'm too poor to keep them up, so I'm all natural now. But those look so good! :) Perfect new look for the wonderful fall season!
ReplyDelete