Thursday, September 23, 2010

go go go

Hey guys! Wow I have not been on since the weekend. I have been super busy this week, but it has been productive so no complaints. First off, Drake and I joined a gym Monday after our week trial last week. I am so excited...they have all types of classes which I love doing, so I am ready to get my butt back in shape. :) I also had soccer start this week. Coach Wade is back! :) I hope I have as much success with these girls as I did with the ones at the old high school I taught at. So I have been busy with those two things this week and had a photo shoot yesterday ♥



Now I am about to grab dinner and head to the gym with my love...I still plan on washing my car and cleaning before the work week is over. Lots to do! But I am excited for the weekend to kick back after a busy week.

2 comments:

  1. Once again, beautiful pics! Hope you enjoy your weekend and relax! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!