It's the weekend! I guess mine started yesterday since I didn't feel like I was at work...I took my kids on a field trip :) They had so much fun and I love them to pieces! After I got home I waited for Drake to get home and we went to the gym together. By the time we got home he was ready to get showered and go to bed...ANOTHER weekend of closing Friday and opening and working all day Saturday :( But next weekend he has his Saturday off, so I am excited for that.
I went and met up with my brother downtown for Gallery Night. It's a local event they have where you can go up and down the streets of downtown and look at the paintings from local artists and they have music playing. It was fun to spend time with my brother :) Now I am just hanging at the house with Cosmo and Annie! We are dogsitting this weekend. We are just waiting on daddy to get home from work later. Can't wait ♥ Have a great weekend!! xoxo


They used to do that in Hawaii, they called it first fridays or something, it was always a lot of fun and they had free food too. Sounds like an awesome night!
ReplyDeleteSorry we missed seeing you. Saw Kyle right before we left. You know us old folks had to get home before 10:30. We went from 7 - 10. Walked around for a while, then listened to a band called the Hushpuppies. They played old school music. Enjoyed them alot. Love you. See you later....
ReplyDelete