Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Busy

Since my last post we have been on the go non stop-doing fun things :) Yesterday we took Bayleigh and all of the dogs for a walk, went to lunch, met up with Jenn and Vivian at the park for a play date, got pedicures, and went to the mall. After that we got home and crashed.

Poor Drake woke up during the night throwing up. :( He thinks he got food poisoning from a catered lunch they had yesterday at a training he had to go to for work. So he is home from work today and taking a nap. I hate that he is sick. Hopefully he feels better soon. He was watching some Looney Toons earlier :) I felt like I had a 5 year old home sick from school.

Well, I am off. I just wanted to check in...I will have my weekly update later ♥

1 comment:

  1. Poor Drake! Hope he's feeling better, and it's nothing contagious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!