Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Hump Day
Today has been a good day. After work I went and got my hair trimmed (I got some swoop bangs, but they still need to be trained in case you can't tell :)) Then we went to grab dinner with my student Cody (the one that aged out) and his family. His mom called yesterday and wanted to take Drake and I to dinner. It was so nice! She gave us some goodies for the baby that Cody picked out himself. I feel like we rarely get out and about on our weeknights with our schedules, but it was nice to get out of the house for the evening. Now I'm off to bed. Goodnight :)
![]()
![]()
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhh...the sweet Code Man! He's so awesome! You and Drake are going to be such great parents! Love you both and that little baby Wade!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL - what a cute pic with Drake! Looks like a good kid.
ReplyDeleteHow do you train your bangs? I get them and they won't do what I want and I end up just putting them in a clip until they grow out...advice needed! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Rachel...I am the one who emailed you about a photo session...I finally got a blog, so I am "officially" following now :) Love the bangs...Super cute!
ReplyDeleteAww..I love Cody man!!! He's such a sweetie!
ReplyDelete