Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pets, Pictures and Pergolas

So yesterday after I was home from Drake's work...I notice that it is really quiet in the house. I go looking for Cosmo expecting her to be sleeping and do not see her anywhere. Then I go out back since she has a doggy door and is in and out all day, and nothing. I start to panic and drive around just thinking I am going to see her laying on the road hit by a car or something. I was balling. No luck for about 30 minutes and then I stop to ask these people if they had seen a dog running around and they said no, but there was a sign at the front of the neighborhood that said found dog! I run over to it and grab the number at the bottom. Cosmo had dug out and luckily this sweet family found her and put up this sign right away.

Once I saw Cosmo I wanted to give her a big hug...and spank her butt for digging out. :)So anyways...she is back and we covered any areas that are low enough for her to get out. ugh

After that I headed to do a shoot for Jenn and Ronnie's family. Vivian is just so cute!


Today we have been running around and working outside. We finished our new pergola sitting are. I love it!

Cosmo loves it too! (I mean how could you want to run away from this life?! haha) Now I am ready to have people over to cook out. :)

Well, I am off to shower and just relax the rest of the evening with Drake. Hopefully we can feel refreshed and ready to take on another week. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god..so scary! I'm glad I saw the 'found dog' picture before opening this post, otherwise my heart would have dropped.

    Wow, beautiful backyard! We are looking into getting one of those too..it's like adding a whole other room to your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pergola look awesome!

    Scary the Cosmo got out - but awesome that the right people found her!

    Love that your top picture changes out all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, dogs running away is the most sickening feeling ever! So glad you found him! And your backyard looks great - can I come enjoy the nice weather you are having?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!