Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sand and Sweat

What's cooler than being a teacher and having spring break? When your best friends are teachers too and you can all spend a day at the beach together :) Here is Vivian playing in the sand.

After the beach I did some yard work and now I am off to do kick boxing. I didn't plan on it, but I just checked my email and the instructor emailed me asking me where I was last class. haha I love that she called me out and now I feel too guilty to skip tonight :)

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Haha my instructor told me today that he was gonna be all over my ass if i didn't bring it today- but i kicked his class' ass! Viv is so cute, I cant wait till i have pictures of baby wade in the sand! (i cant wait to say aniston or easton!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!