Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quiet

Well, the Gully clan (Matt, Kathryn, Bayleigh, and their 3 dogs) packed up this morning and headed back home. We had a great time while they were here. The house is so quiet this morning. I have absolutely nothing on my calendar for today, so I plan on doing that! :) I do want to go on a run in a bit since it is so nice outside, but after that I will be just waiting on Drake to get home from work. Have a great Wednesday!! Here are a couple pictures I took of Kathryn yesterday, she wanted some maternity shots taken...







3 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS. Love that last one.

    Have fun relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the maternity shots in a field; that's what I want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!

    How in the world are you going to pick somebody to take YOUR maternity shots?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!