Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cloud 9

So I went in first thing this morning to see the doctor. It was a quick and easy appointment. Drake, my mom, and Kylie went back with me to hear the heartbeat :) It was a strong 156 BPM. :) I am scheduled for the big gender ultrasound on Wednesday April 20th. I cannot wait! We are planning to have a gender reveal party on that Friday. Everything checked out good today-blood pressure, sugar levels...she said that she did want me to gain more weight. I had only gained a pound since my appointment 4 weeks ago. I'm on it! haha Well...I am off to get some work done. Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. people you love with you for such a great u/s. Glad to hear everything looks good!

    Now, go eat some ice cream and pizza ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Start counting down the days till you find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrote you an email, :P love you, and post more pictures of that bump!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!