Today we went to the mall and ended up unexpectedly getting registered at Dillards for all of Easton's clothes. Drake was so excited. We registered for a bunch of under armour, polo, and hurley newborn and baby clothes. They even had newborn sperrys :) After that we grabbed lunch, hung out in the pool, and stopped by my parents. My mom found my newborn picture from the hospital :) Drake's mom brought his when she came to visit one time, so now I have the two to look at and wonder what Easton will look like.
I morphed those pictures on a website and this is what it thinks he will look like.

I have too much fun with random crap. Anyways, just checking in for the evening. Have a great week! :)
OMG!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! That is just the kind of thing I see myself doing. :)
ReplyDeleteNo matter what, you two are gonna create the cutest baby boy! Seriously!