Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day! This morning we took Cosmo to the dog park to chase her squirrels. Cosmo made sure to give Drake a card for being such a good daddy. :)





After she had slobber dripping from her tongue and could chase no more, we started to head home but made a pit stop at petsmart for a new collar. Of course we took Cosmo to the toy aisle to pick out a toy. Spoiled girl. She better enjoy it, in a few months she will be taking a backseat to the attention. :)

Then it was time to head to my parent's house. We hung out there all afternoon, watching baseball and hanging out. We had some watermelon cake for Father's Day :)

AND guess who just got in town?! :) So excited! We had a trust club meeting and played school.
Now I am off to do a shoot...it has been a good weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. awww tell her I said Hey and I love her and miss her. Give her a hug and a kiss too. Tanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!