
We had fun :) Now I am waiting for 3:00 to roll around so I can go pick my baby up from the vet. Ever since we adopted her she has had bad teeth, so we finally bit the bullet and had them do a deep cleaning and teeth treatment. She had to have 3 teeth pulled :( Poor kid. I know she will be loopy the rest of the day and it is raining now, so I think I will cuddle up with her and love on her this afternoon. I know some of you are laughing at how ridiculous I am about her...but I was the one who took her in this morning because guess who did not want to have to drop her off because they felt so bad?! haha
Happy Thursday! ♥
Aww, your poor puppy. I love taking care of my dog...they really are like little babies sometimes. Happy to read things are going well, you're just glowing!
ReplyDeleteThat last comment was from me (Amanda, Our Fertility Journey) Ugh, blogger is so annoying! lol
ReplyDeleteHey rachel, can you tell me the date of one of your showers? I would love to send something so you can open it there! If Jenn or your Mom doesn't mind I will just send the gift there. I really want to be there though!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't drop my pup off either, JJ had to do it. She went in for just a cleaning and ended up having 4 teeth pulled! She was definitely loopy and we coined the term "woozy" that night. Have fun lovin on her!
ReplyDelete