Thursday, June 2, 2011

dunzo

Welp, After work today I headed to the gym for my weekly kick boxing class. I love my classes at the gym! Last week afterwards I felt it more on my body than usual and I knew I wouldn't be able to do it my whole pregnancy but tonight was it. :( I was going at it and had to stop and go to the bathroom to put some water on my face and take a breather, I felt dizzy and sick. I was so bummed. I have a hard time realizing that my body will not work the same right now. Last night I had to shoot a wedding all evening after teaching all day and I have never been so tired. Anyways, just had to bum around about no more classes for now, I guess from here on out I will just stick to walking.

Anyways...once I got back Drake and I hopped in the pool to chill out and are getting ready for some grub. It's Friday Eve!!! ♥

2 comments:

  1. That's funny I was just writing about how bummed I have been about not being able to do my classes!!! With Jack and Kaya I worked out all through my pregnancies, but with Kaya I had to do more walking towards the end. I have to tell you, I felt the same after both and I lost everything I gained, More so I think after Kaya! Mostly because I was soooo motivated to be able to work out again since I couldn't when I was pregnant! so I know how you feel (really I do! Right now I do! :( ) you'll be able to get right back into it once you are all healed up! But we do have to listen to our bodies, cause with Jackson, my labor started because I walked for two days in New York and did not listen to my poor body!! (Well and they should have let my labor stop instead of forcing it, but now I am just sounding bitter and taking up your whole comment section!!) You are doing it for Easton! He is totally worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Yoga would work...Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!