Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Week 27

Things are still going great for me and baby E :) Since last week I had my glucose test and should find out my results in the next couple days. I also have an appointment tomorrow morning for my 4 week check-up. After tomorrow I will start going in every 2 weeks. That seems crazy that I will start doing that...because I am about to be in my last trimester?! Crazy. I am loving wearing summer dresses right now, they are so comfy! I think that's it for today...short and sweet. Have a great day! ♥





*Baby is now the size of a Cauliflower*
So what are your baby’s stats this week (which, coincidentally, is the end of the second trimester)? Fifteen inches — more than a foot long — and triple (or even quadruple) what it was in week 12. His weight is creeping up the charts as well, coming in at just over two pounds. More big news: Your baby may recognize your voice by now, so feel free to serenade your belly (start learning those lullabies!).

3 comments:

  1. You have way too many cute pregnancy outfits! :) I'm glad to see you're enjoying your summer. Lucky bum! :) My husband's a teacher...I tell ya, you guys got it good! :) Can't wait for you to get started to the nursery and to see pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as heck dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love summer dresses too. Can't believe how fast the time is flying. I have a reference on this end too who reminds me everyday :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!