Saturday, June 11, 2011

So close I can taste it

So Summer Break feels like it is here, but I have one day left! :) What a tease to have the weekend and then have to go back for one day. I am so excited about this summer! This will be my first one since I have graduated college that I will not have to look for a job. :) I found out that my unit will still be there next year, so I will be back to teaching in an awesome program! I am so thankful.

Today was a good start to the weekend...this morning I got up and got a workout in, washed my car and took pictures to try and sell it, went and got my nails done, and got in the pool until Drake got home. Once he was home we got ready and headed out to eat at Carrabas for Rachel's birthday. It was yummy :) Happy Saturday!! ♥








1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend! Thanks for answering my question - it's so interesting to read/see the different protocols doctors have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!