Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Easton's First concert :)

Last night was a fun night with my family. For my dad's birthday Drake and I got him his ticket to see the Psychedelic Furs. It was one of his favorite bands from the 80s, and most of their songs I know from our old home videos. :) My dad filmed us all the time when we were little (now you know where my obsession for capturing life comes from) and then he would put music over the video...many times this was a song by the Psychedelic Furs. So for me, hearing their music takes me back to my childhood.

We all met at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner before heading downtown...



before the concert, we stopped by "Play" and had fun with some ski ball and basketball...

and then it was off to the concert. It was a standing room only, but my brother and Rose got me a chair when we first got there from one of the security guys since I am pregnant :) It was the first time I have used my pregnancy to get something...man I need to milk this these last couple of months. Oh the possibilities! haha It was nice to see my dad have a night off of work and bobbing his head to the music. Easton was bobbing his head in my belly too. :) It was a good night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!