


Since I have been home, I busted out some candles, bubble bath, and my sound machine and sat in the tub and listened to my fake rain in the background ahhhh :)
Anyways, I am not sure what we are doing tomorrow, but Monday I am back to the doctor. They are first checking if I am pregnant or not!? If I am not, then they will proceed in getting an Endometrial Sample. :( Have any of you had this done and can give me a heads up on what to expect? I know it is where they go in and suction out part of my lining to check it. I am getting myself nervous about it. But maybe I won't have to have it done because I will be prego?! I am praying this is our month ♥
fake rain?! LOL You and I are alike in some ways at least. I would do the same thing.
ReplyDeleteDid you have a kids cup filled with some bubbly too? LOL Um wear your wristbands if you have to go on Monday since you are nervous. ;) Your pictures look good. Tanks! See ya!
That is so awesome that you had your first wedding shooting all by yourself..the pictures that you posted look great!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Never had an endometrial sample but at least they are checking if need be.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics as always! I haven't heard of an endometrial sample, but hopefully you'll just need a blood test and will hear you're preggos!!
ReplyDeleteUm baby bug eyes! You'll love them. I think you had a pair similar to them! You'll be proud! haha
ReplyDeleteI have never had that done. Are you put under for that? I hope that you will not find out and this is just finally it for you!
ReplyDelete