Sunday, August 1, 2010

Our Weekend...

...has been great :) Yesterday Drake worked until 3:00, so I took care of a few things around the house. Once he got home we got ready and went to dinner. I got a gift card from work for Fridays, so we headed in town to use it. After that we stopped by Kirklands and looked around and stopped by Marble Slab.

Today we got up and headed to the river with my parents, brother, and Kylie. It was so much fun! We took a cooler with lunch, went kayaking up stream and then just coasted back, and Drake and Kyle did the rope swing. It was a great day ♥


3 comments:

  1. i can't tell whats on your necklace, but it looks cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time, too. Look forward to going again soon. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love getting new visitors and becoming a cheerleader for other girls dealing with IF. I hope that this is finally the cycle for you!

    Oh, and your puppy is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!