BUT now I am about to be on the biggest adrenaline high of my life. School starts Monday! I have a room...with nothing in it! No books, nothing on the walls, NOTHING! And I am actually the first person teaching this unit in the county, so I have nothing to go off of, I will be setting the blueprint for the whole program. wow. I am beyond thankful for this opportunity, and know God wouldn't give me anything I couldn't handle. I have a lot of work ahead of me this weekend though.
Oh...and ESE in case you don't know is exceptional student education. They are actually 18-22 and have graduated high school, but still need some help trying to learn independent living skills before they are able to move onto another program in the community. So, they want me to take them out and about in the community a good bit to put lessons to use. Which means...I will get my CDL license and drive me and my kids around in a cheese wagon!!! hahaha That is going to be a funny sight. Anyways, I feel like this post was all over the place, but that's about how I feel right now :) Here is my new team I will be cheering for...
I am so excited to start a new chapter in my life and thrilled to see what all God has in store for me. ♥

Congrats!! Sounds like a fun job!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the job! Never heard a bus called a cheese wagon. I like that. In TX we call 'em yellow dogs. Not sure where that one came from.
ReplyDeleteHahahahahah I am dieing thinking about you driving the Cheese. Don't forget your Bug eyes!!! LOLOLOLOL
ReplyDeleteWhooo hooo! Have fun! You got this!
ReplyDeleteI am beyond excited for you!! Being my Alma Mater, MHS couldn't be a better place for you!! You will LOVE it!! God is work right now in you and Drakes life, so hold on tight to that. Just wait..could a baby be next?
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That sounds like an amazing job, that will keep you on your toes!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm sure you are thrilled to be getting back to what you love. Try not to stress too much this weekend - you'll have plenty of time to get your room ready, even if it's after school starts.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, don't forget 10 and 2 La, 10 and 2. LMAO!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Rach!!! I'm so happy you're back into a profession you love!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! It's a good feeling to get a job that you want in a field you love. Good luck getting everything set up. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats again!! I wish I was nearby to help you set up your room. What a cool program, I admit a bit scary that you are the first to teach it, but I have faith in you. I am so excited to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteGood luck and God bless.
Congratulations! Go Panthers!!
ReplyDelete