-I had to cancel my appointment with my RE for out treatment plan. I guess I will reschedule next month? The up side to the craziness lately, is that fertility has not consumed me...and it has felt amazing.
-I am so ready for fall weather!
-I think we are about to go grab dinner and have a random Target trip...always a good thing.
-Happy Hump Day!!!
Glad things are settling down for you at the school. What a week!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear things are settling down at work. I'm sorry you had to cancel your RE appt, but watch you be one of those lucky gals that gets her BFP when she least expects it!
ReplyDeleteL.O.V.E. random Target trips! However, they always seem to get me in trouble! :O)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that you have so much going on to keep your mind off of IF. It can certainly be a blessing!
HA! Are you guys really bringing your golf clubs?! Matt and I will be soooooo stoked if you do. :) Can't wait to see you guys! 1 more week...YEAH!
ReplyDelete