After that it was time to come home so we could clean up and get dinner going. We had Ronnie, Jenn, and Vivian over. It was fun! We ate and played family feud on the wii, and then the boys went and did boy things and Jenn and I watched the Real Housewives of New Jersey. I had it on DVR and Jenn needed to get caught up before the reunion tomorrow :) I am so happy to have Jenn and Ronnie in my life. They are those friends that would drop anything for you, and when I have something going on exciting in my life, I will tell Jenn and she is genuinely just as excited as me. They are the friends you just pop in on for no reason, walk in without knocking, and you end up spending the whole day together :)
Sunday, August 29, 2010
A Rainy Sunday
Today I slept in...and I mean really slept in :) Apparently my body needed to catch up. It was raining outside and I was so comfy. Ahhh Once I got up and going, we went to get more stuff for my classroom (I had the school credit card for the weekend, oh yea!) and Drake and I went to my classroom to hang some stuff and stock a few more things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Nice! :) Those rainy Sundays always get me - I love sleeping in with the sound of rain pounding on the roof.
ReplyDeleteHey Rachel! I hope you are enjoying your new job!! I think this will be so good for you...it will definitely keep you busy!!! I wanted to see if you had an email address?! I want to get in touch with you and ask you about some of your students!
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing great!
Karla
Jack rocked a mullet for a long time! :)
ReplyDelete