Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIF!

Yay! It's Friday...today I went and got a couple more things to hopefully get these rooms finished and got a birthday gift for Bayleigh. Once I got home I started getting all of my camera equipment together for a wedding I am shooting tomorrow. It is a early wedding and over in Ft. Walton, so I have to leave by 5:30 in the morning! ouch.
After that I headed over to my parents to spend my last night with Kylie. We went to the pool, played games, and ate dinner. How cute is she?! :)

And last but not least, we took a picture of our "club" We started our club this summer, but last night in our club meeting, Kylie decided we needed some gear. So we took care of that today :) Don't be jealous haha

Well, now I am off to watch Jerseylicious...I am sad to admit it, but I love that show!! It's about the Gatsby salon in Jersey. :) Then time for a shower and my bed ♥ Have a great Friday night!!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!