Saturday, August 21, 2010
Work Hard, Play Harder
Happy...um...oh yea it's Saturday. I am mixing up my days right now since I am working on my weekends for the next couple weeks while trying to tie up loose ends at my old job and trying to get things ready for my new job. I had a very overwhelming and stressful day yesterday, but I met with a lady from the county today and she went into more detail of what they are looking for with the new program and I feel more comfortable with it. I am just ready to get to know my students and get into my groove. Anyways...so last night my co-worker from my old job wanted to take me out and celebrate my new job. I almost backed out because I am running on red bull right now, but I am glad I went! We had a great time...ate pizza, sang, laughed, danced :) I am going to miss seeing her at work everyday! :( Here are a few pictures from our night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Congrats on the new job Rachel!! I was also at Milton when living there in Pensacola. I wonder if you'll have any of my former students?!! We'll have to chat! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a fun night! I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
ReplyDeleteyou are too cute!
ReplyDelete