Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Amazing

My break has been great so far! I know it will go by way to fast though. Since I wrote last time Drake and I spent the day hanging out on Sunday, I did have a photo shoot with one of my old soccer players Nikki and her family. They are awesome! I miss seeing Nikki, but she is off playing college soccer now, so I am proud of her!

After the shoot Drake and I went to dinner and hung out with coz for the evening ♥ Yesterday I had soccer practice with my girls and then went to the gym. (Still trying my best to mix in some productivity, we will see how long that lasts ha!) Drake had to work until 8:00 since they are having extended holiday hours right now :( So I went to dinner with all the girls for Danielle's 29th birthday celebration. We ate dinner at HopJacks...



and then went to Play. It is pretty much a ghetto version of Dave and Busters :) We had a lot of fun!

ski ball!!

4 more days until Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a great break. I'm so glad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!