Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Drawing to a close

I can't believe in just a few days we will be bringing in the new year. I am continuing to enjoy every minute of my break from work. I did have practice this morning with my girls...but now I have nothing the rest of the week and it feels great! I spoiled myself with Red Lobster to-go for lunch and it was amazing :) Once Drake got home from work we got ready and headed over to Trey and Danielle's house for the evening with the gang. At one point the kids opened their gifts to each other (next year we WILL have a participant!) and I realized that I am so thankful for my friends. I am thankful that I am able to be totally open about not being able to get pregnant and they always try and understand how I might be feeling. When all the kids were opening gifts, Jenn sent little Vivian over to me so that I could help her open her gift. Nothing big, but it meant a lot. It allowed me the chance to be involved in something that killed me to watch last year.

Little Vivian ♥

baby Kendall

Jenn and Viv

The girls! :)

Oh and let's not forget that Jenn and I beat Drake and Trey in spades...again! :)
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. you are gonna send me one of your soccer shirts right? :) Glad you are enjoying your break, I wish I was still in Hawaii!!! Enjoy it! Enjoy living close to all your family and friends, I miss mine soooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!