Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I have had such a great couple days with family! Yesterday we went to the park with my parents and Kylie. It was a beautiful day :)



This is Drake competing in our balance beam competition. He's such a good sport :)



Our family ♥

Pop, Kylie and Nanny

Cosmo passed out on the way home, she chased a lot of squirrels! :)

Then this morning we went to my parent's house for the day and opened presents. I got some good clothes, a spa gift card, purse, a tripod, jewelry... I am so excited to use my gift card next week while I am still off of work before I go back to the grind. Here is Kylie jumping in the wrapping paper scraps :)

After presents we ate some awesome food...once everyone was done Cosmo hung around and I let her join in for some dessert :) (I know you are having a fit Kathryn)

Then we played games, watched a movie, watched old home videos, played games again, ate again, and just enjoyed relaxing with the family. We had such a great day and I hope you guys did too! Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. The first thought that popped into my head was "OMG Rachel, That is SO bad on SO many levels." LOL ;) Love you! Give my Kylie kisses and hugs for me! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!