Sunday, December 12, 2010

short and sweet

I had a busy weekend! After my shoot yesterday Drake and I rented Shrek 4 and relaxed for the evening. ahhhh It was awesome. ♥ Today we hung out around the house and played with Cosmo and Annie :)

Here is a picture of our tree for my momma up in Virginia :) It is actually her tree that she bought when she came to visit last time, but it would not fit in her car...so we are taking care of it for her until she comes next time. :)

This afternoon I had another shoot and then Drake and I went into town and stopped by my grandma's house, ate dinner, and did some Christmas shopping. It was a good day. I have this week of work and then I am off until January 3rd! I am so excited :)

Have a good night! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures. You inspire me to learn more about using my camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty tree!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!