Saturday, December 11, 2010

Under the Weather

Well I am feeling much better as far as the Infertility stuff goes. The first day is always hard and then I know I can't dwell on it so I try my best to move on and start hoping for the next month. Overall I had a pretty good week at work, just busy teaching and then coaching in the evenings. I jinxed myself after talking a big game the other day about how healthy I have managed to stay this year so far. I usually get every cold that a kid comes to school with and I have been good...until the other day. Now I am all stuffy and yucky. blah. Oh well, life goes on :) Last night after work I went to shoot a Christmas Party for a local medical group. It is always fun to shoot something different.





Today Drake is at work and I am at the house and will be leaving to do another shoot in a little while. I am excited to be done with it and come home and hang out with Drake this evening! Hopefully I will feel a little better by then. I hope you all are having a good weekend. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Being sick is no fun. :( I've wondered, how do you market your photography services? You seem to stay pretty busy with it for just starting out, which is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook! :) All I have done so far is tag people when I do a shoot and from there I will have a couple more people see them and contact me. It's been awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!