
don't be jealous :)

met up with my brother! :)

one more with Heather...

It was a fun night. This morning Drake and I hung out and went and ate lunch together then I had a photo shoot...


After we were done we headed to Target and then to my parent's house for dinner. Here is one of the essentials I had to get from Target...

Now we are just hanging at the house, getting ready for a new week. I only have 9 1/2 days until I am off for 2 weeks! yay!! We are possibly going to plan a trip over my vacation to go to Tennessee and go snowboarding! It had to be somewhere we could drive to because plane tickets over Christmas break...not so much. It's not official yet, but I get so excited at the thought of it :) I hope you guys had a good weekend. xoxo
I kind of like that neither of us is posting much about TTC lately. I need a break. I hope that the denial and okayness (haha - okayness) equates a BFP for both of us asap.
ReplyDeleteI love it Jos! :) That would be awesome if it would happen this month for both of us. oh please oh please! When do you find out? I know we are both in the 2ww together...
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute, and TALENTED! You take some of the best photos. Simply amazing! Enjoy your break from work. I'm going to be so jealous if you get to go snowboarding. :)
ReplyDeleteaww I miss our dancing days :(
ReplyDelete