Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Hump Day!
Happy Hump Day! I'm just checking in since it has been a few days. I have been busy with...you guessed it, work and soccer. We had games Monday and Tuesday so that means getting home late. Tonight just practice so I got home and Drake and I made a run up to Academy. I got some sweatbands for my wrists and one for my head...Friday is the Snow Jam at work, so the teachers play basketball, and my team is dressing up in some 70s and 80s gear! :) So excited to embarrass myself. I am ready to go with my tube socks and all. Only 1 1/2 days and I am on break! So excited for this Christmas season...spending time with my family and enjoying some time off. Well, off to bed...just saying hey! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!