Sunday, December 19, 2010

So excited!

I am officially on my break and it has been off to a great start! Friday our basketball game was a success :) My team was dressed up and we won! I did get slapped in the face by how quick you can feel old! haha I was so dehydrated...my mouth felt like a cotton ball. I don't have any pictures but some of my soccer girls took some that I will get, and they made me signs :) My parents came to watch too. It was fun.
Yesterday once I got up I turned on Christmas music and busted out my cleaning stuff. I want to enjoy my break but also get things done that I have been too busy to take care of lately.

After I cleaned, I went and got my nails done and went to the mall. Last night I went downtown with Heather, Kristen, and Megan. It was our last time out before Kristen gets deployed. We had a great time!

Club Ice :)

My brother :) We can never take a normal picture



Now it's Sunday and that means it's Drake's day off and Kylie will be getting back in town for the break!! Over my break Drake will have 7 days off with me throughout with the holidays! yayyyyy

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!