Yay it's Friday! My summer break is getting closer and closer :) Only 18 more days with the kiddos. Of course with all of the budget issues these days, I will be playing the waiting game to find out if I will be able to come back next year or not. Yea, that's not stressful at all, especially knowing I will need money for diapers and wipes soon. I know God will take care of us and there is nothing I can do at this point, I had good evaluations and know I did my best. I just hope it works out because I love what I am dong this year! Anyways...this week has been good overall. Wednesday we went to see the newest addition to the Ott's clan. Dean was such a cutie.

Drake hanging out with Jonah :)

This was the first time I have been to see a newborn since I have been pregnant. It was so exciting holding him and knowing in a few months we will be there!

Vivian seeing Dean for the first time :)

♥ the Otts!

After visiting for a bit, we went to dinner with Joe and Rachel, it was a good evening. Yesterday I had soccer after work and now I am home and about to go do a shoot. So excited for the weekend ahead! :)
Aw, they are both so adorable!
ReplyDelete