Today was a great day. This morning we took Cosmo to the dog park and the squirrels were out in full swing today, so Cosmo got to run after them the whole time we were there, and she met some new friends :)

Once we got home we got in the pool and just relaxed for a while, it felt awesome! :) Drake and I were just floating around and talking with the radio playing in the background. It doesn't get much better.
Cosmo is not a fan, but I had to get a picture of her swimming in mid air while I held her above the water. haha

♥

After we came in we got ready and walked across to Chris and Emily's house for dinner.

Yum!

Mathew playing on his swing set...

It was a good dinner, and a good day overall. I am loving the warm weather and being outside so much right now! Have a great evening. ♥

Cute picture of you, Hubs and Cosmo :)
ReplyDelete