Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial day

Happy Memorial Day! Today was another hot sunny day here so we had the family over to hang out and eat lunch. We played family fued on the wii, ate lunch, and finished with a dip in the pool. It was a great afternoon with my family!


This is Drake, Cosmo, me, my brother's girlfriend Rose, my brother, mom, dad, and grandma ♥


ready for a dip :)


loving our redneck pool :)


After that I went to do a photoshoot and came home...now time to unwind and get ready for a 4 day work week! yay

4 comments:

  1. Cute suit! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your swim suit. I tried it on at Pea in the Pod it just didn't work for me! =( But its so super cute on you! Looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the suit. Poka dots are my fav! And I want a redneck pool in my backyard. Don't think I haven't seriously thought about putting up my unused birth pool and just sitting in that :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!