I went to the ultrasound tech school this afternoon and it was overall a bummer. The girls are still learning and Easton was facing towards my spine so they couldn't get any face shots. :( It was still good to see him in there moving and to know his heart is still beating and he is doing good. I have my regular OB appointment Wednesday, I think this one will just be a quick check up. I think that is all for this week. Have a good day!

*Your little doll-sized babe is about to chub up a bit. His saggy skin will start to fit his frame as fat deposits fill things out. Beginning this week, he'll start to pack on the pounds (which means you will too!) and by month's end he'll be double the weight he is now (though you won't be — whew!). Right now, your baby's organs and bones are visible through his skin, which has a red hue due to developing veins and arteries beneath. But once those fat deposits settle in, he'll become less transparent.*

OK now it's starting to be real to me with your bump finally showing. Tanks
ReplyDeleteGlowing like only a pregnant woman can! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that maternity top!
ReplyDeleteSo cool he's starting to move around...that must be the best feeling in the world :)
Now you're looking like you might be pregnant. Such a cute belly!
ReplyDeleteYou rock that belly!
ReplyDelete