I booked our maternity pictures...we will be taking them in July. I am excited for that!
I cannot even tell you how many Chick-Fil-A yogurt parfaits I have eaten this week. Yum! Tonight we have to do a grocery run and I plan on picking up yogurt, strawberries, and granola so that I can make my own supply. :) I think that is all for this week. ♥



*Easton is the size of an eggplant!*
Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.


*Easton is the size of an eggplant!*
Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.
Well call it 17 weeks just so you don't drive yourself crazy. Then you will be happily surprised when he comes "early". hehe. But yes the time is passing super quick. YAY! Glad you have a pool to lounge in though. Pregnant through the summer sounds miserable.
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute, Rachel! Glad to hear you are still feeling good!
ReplyDelete