Sunday, May 15, 2011

Best day of the week

Yep...Sundays. My one day a week that I have off with my other half ♥ Only a couple more weeks and he will be back to having 2 days off a week. This morning we got up and took Cosmo on a walk and then headed into town to get some stuff from the mall. I got a couple pairs of maternity shorts that I can wear the heck out of this summer and finally got a nursing bra. I was being stingy, but I couldn't go any longer with my old ones! I got measured and I had to get a D cup! Weird. Then we got home and my parents came to meet us so we could head out and play golf :) It was such a beautiful day! It took some getting used to swinging with my belly, but I actually played really well so I was excited. We had fun.


My momma...isn't she so cute?! :)




Once we got home I put dinner in the oven, got showered, and now am relaxing until time for bed. It has been a good weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I was surprised when I got measured at VS too - one of the perks of pregnancy! :) Where did you find your maternity shorts; I'm having a hard time finding some that are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph...I got them from Motherhood. Not many options around :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was alot of fun!! Even though I'm pretty bad, I still enjoy getting out there every now and then and hacking at that little white ball. It still amazes me how awesome you are; even having little Easton in your belly!! I mean really...shooting a 35!! I Love You!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!