Wednesday, July 29, 2009

adjusting

Well I am back from my first day at work! It is so weird to be a part of the 8-5 mon-fri working world! I will miss my breaks as a teacher, but so far I think I am really going to enjoy my job. I have so much to learn! You know how that 1st day at a new job, or your first day of school always feels...excitment mixed with being overwhelmed and the day feels so long. :) The best part is that part of my day will be in my office, yep my office...I can't tell you how excited I got about that and when the girl who is training me was ordering my business cards, well I was at a loss :) haha anyways, I would be in my office and then I will be out and about for part of each day working on my case load. So that's awesome, because I know I could not sit in an office all day. It's just something totally new and exciting for me i guess. Hopefully now that I have a huge weight lifted off my shoulders with the job search, maybe less stress will make it easier to get pregnent?! Well, When I got home I had these flowers and dinner waiting on me telling me congratulations on the new job :) My husband is so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You're working again! Back to the real world huh? LOL The flowers are really pretty...like mine. :) I"m so happy for you la. Drake is so lucky to have you and so is his family. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!