Wednesday, July 15, 2009

my other half

I know so far all of my posts have been about Drake and I trying to start our family...but I thought I would take a minute to just say that until that day comes our family of two is doing awesome! I am so lucky to have Drake in my life everyday to love and support me in everything I do. I seriously cannot think of a time that he has been mad, he is always goofing off and it always puts me in such a good mood. He is way too good to me! He is always making sure that I am comfortable or asking me if I need anything...he makes me feel beautiful. I cannot wait until we have our child to watch Drake with him/her. He is going to be an awesome daddy! Not that I doubted it, but seeing him with Kylie growing up and lately when we babysit Vivian is amazing! I mean, they are not even his kids but he jumps to help if anything needs fixing and holds and plays with them all the time. Through this summer with me being so stressed with my grandpa passing away, losing my job, and the let down of no pregnancy, he always says the right thing to make me feel better. I am so blessed to have him by my side. Oh and not to mention he is oh so fine :) Anyways, just thought I would show a little d-wade love today xoxo

2 comments:

  1. D-wade Love?! hahaha. good times. Miss you both. You are the cutest couple. I'm thinking I may switch over to here cuz I'm not liking the blog thingy that I've started. It's too friggin' confusing. I cannot wait to show you Bayleigh's room, well pictures of it anyways. Cute and pink and frilly. Why wouldn't you want to dress your kid up in cute stuff?! LOL I cannot wait to hear when your pregnant. Drake's family is going to be so happy. K, tanks see ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel! I am sorry to hear you've had a rough summer. I wanted to ask if there had been any luck in the job area!!! Please keep me posted. I have a new email address. It's ekrlong@gmail.com
    Love ya!
    Karla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!