Thursday, July 16, 2009

when you are down to nothing, God is up to something

That is what I heard the other day on TV as I was getting ready for bed. So true! It was the perfect boost I needed to keep having faith and know that God has a plan for me. I would say those are the 2 big questions these days...when are you having a baby and any news on a job? Well the next day after hearing that I got a call to come and interview with the Children's Home Society of Florida. It is in downtown and they work with abused and neglected children. I would be doing social work, the opening title is working in career development. I went and interviewed today, and right after I left they called my references, so that is a good sign. It would be an awesome opportunity! I definetely feel like I am meant to help kids, in whatever way that may be. So we shall see...

2 comments:

  1. Oh you would be great at that!!! I'm so happy for you! Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wanna adopt Gizmo? You are definatly the one for the special ones...haha. Seriously though, you really are good with the special needs kids. I wish we could have seen Patrick while we were in town. That would have just made his day with Drake AND Matt there. We don't even exist when they are around. I find that sooo funny and cute. Don't worry, God's got something up his sleeve for you guys. You two are the golden ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!