Monday, July 6, 2009

busy and babysitting

Well, based on my average days between, today would be the day for me to start. But again I am so crazy-I have gone from 26 days between to 34! So I went ahead and took a test this morning, I have been hoping that this was THE month (as I do every month) :) But it did not read any pregnancy hormones. Of course I hold onto the fact that when Jenn tried her 1st pregnancy test it was a no and a few days later she got a yes. Anyways,I am still period free. So I will just try and stay busy the next few days until I know for sure. This is killing me. If I'm not pregnant I would rather start my period and at least know one way or the other for sure rather than be this confused and just have to wait...and wait...and wait.
On another note, Jenn let me babysit Vivian the other day while she went and ran some errands. Drake and I had so much fun watching her for the afternoon. She is almost 3 months and such a happy baby! :) Cosmo does such a good job with her, which was a huge relief because she has never been around a baby before Vivian and we wanted to see how she would do. She is so ready for a younger brother or sister! yay



1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am so sorry we didn't get to say "good-bye"!!! Things happened so fast and we barely had enough time to pack and drive up here. Let's please keep in touch though! I love that you are already blogging so much. Isn't it kind of addicting!! Praying for you!
    Karla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!