Tuesday, July 21, 2009
organized chaos
I feel like I have been non-stop the past few days, but in a good way! Yesterday we went to the pool for a bit and I took care of some errands and went running with Jenn and Rach in the evening...today I had to take care of some job stuff this morning-update on that: Children's Home called me back and they had to put me on speaker with the 3 people I interviewed with, so I'm thinking ok they are offering me the job, who would put you on speaker with a group of people to deny you, right?! :) So...long story short they said they loved me in the interview, all of my references were great, but the job opening asks for a specific degree. They said they are trying to get corporate to allow my communications degree to cover that area, and are fighting for me because they really want me :) So good news...but waiting to hear for sure is going to drive me crazy! Come on corporate! Be good to me :)After that I got my nails done, went to the mall and got a few cute things, and am back home now about to go grab dinner with Jessica. Then I still have to pack to leave in the morning for New York! Yay We will get there tomorrow...we have the Yankees game Thursday, Wicked on broadway Friday, and we will come back Saturday...with a lot of sight seeing and whatever the heck else we want to do in between. Drake has been working the good 'ol overnight shift the past 2 nights so he is gone all night and sleeps during the day. So it's just me and cosmo chillin at the house tonight. Well, I won't be able to write until we get home Saturday. Have a great week! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!