Sunday, July 19, 2009

randomness

Well, just a few thoughts real quick today...

Drake and I have had an awesome weekend together! I love being on summer break so much. My brother and his roommate bought a boat this morning, so I'm sure we will be wakeboarding and tubing in no time :)

Tomorrow is Kylie's 6th birthday! Yay I love you!!

Obviously I have slowly ran away from this blog being just about us trying to get pregnant, I have decided to just write about anything and everything and will have those updates when need be...

We leave Wednesday morning for New York!! It will be the first time there for both Drake and I, so that will be so cool to share the experience with eachother. I will post pics as soon as we get back.

My best friend only has one month until little Bayleigh joins us! So excited for that, I still don't think it has hit me that she is having a baby.

Here is a picture of our house, some of the fam has yet to see it...



Everyone have a great week! :)

1 comment:

  1. HIIIIIEEEE!!! Yes, one month and I'm so ready!! UGH. I am so uncomfortable now. :( I will post stuff tomorrow. I am too tired tonight. We are getting things settled in Bayleigh's room right now. Bunch of pink and cute and frilly stuff. ;) I also have pics of her room that I'll get up tomorrow for you and my fam to see. Can't wait to see you again Momma's Gurrrrr!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) You are awesome!