Monday, July 27, 2009
I got the job!
Well, I got some great news today! I was offered the job that I was waiting to hear back from. I start Wednesday morning! I have to switch gears, and quick :) My mind is still on summer break for another 3 weeks, so I have to get back into the work mode. If you did not read before, I will be working downtown at Children's Home Society with abused and foster kids. It should be an awesome rewarding job. So far the people I met that I will work with are great. Another plus is that as a teacher I am paid through summer so any money I make between now and September is just extra money, I think I will get a jump start on that by going and buying a few cute business outfits tomorrow :) Yay! Thank you to everyone for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I'm glad you had fun in NY. I can't wait for the cruise in March. I wish you would GO!! Start saving for that. Just bring your wristbands and you'll be all good! haha. I do love the font, but I don't think I have the patience to do that to mine as I would want to change it like every few weeks. LOL But I may look into it later on. Whatever weekend you wanna come is fine with me! :) YOu know you're more than welcome to come ANY time you and Drake want. You just let me know what's good for you. Ok, Matt, Rosie, and I are off to the gym. I am so ready for Bayleigh to be here..ugh. I'm tired of feeling fat! LOL Love ya!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love the background on here, just like the colors in Bayleigh's room...ahhhh best frans! LMAO
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Rachel! So happy for you!
ReplyDelete