Well, just wanted to update that it is for sure a no for this month. :( I started today...my mouth dropped once I realized it. I am still holding my head high, and I am not blogging about this to say poor me in any way! I don't want it to come off as that, I just enjoy writing about the experience and cannot wait to write updates once I am pregnant and we have a baby so that my family from different areas can read about our family here if they would like. I feel terrible for the huge amount of people out there who try for years with no luck. Maybe I will join them, who knows? But it will happen when it is supposed to. Thank you to my friends and family who are thinking about us through this! :)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding- Proverbs 3:5
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know it's hard, but try not to get too discouraged!! You definitely seem to have the best outlook on all of this!
ReplyDeleteWe will keep praying!